Tuesday 14 August 2012

Happy Wheels - Review

Happy Wheels is a VERY gory game. I don't advise playing it...

Notice my leg...
I started off thinking Ill do a rope swing... so I found one and when I got to the 2nd rope my arms fell off in a shower of blood. I played it for 10 minutes. It may be gory, But its addictive! The levels where you don't die are the best. Here is a screen shot off me playing.
                                             <---
You can create and share levels. Creating levels are usually tricky. The game is located on a website called: http://www.totaljerkface.com/


OverAll Results 
Make stuff 3D is hard -_-

Story - N/A
Community - LOADS!
Create mode - Terrible
Quality - Excellent

Age - N/A (it should be 24)
Includes - Violence, Violence,Violence and GORE!
Network - Interwebs!

Rating - 5/10

1 comment:

tell me what you think!